One step forward two steps back (again!)

Why is it, that when ever I feel as if I am doing ok, something happens? Its annoying and upsetting, for once I just want to be ok and stay ok and not have anything fall apart! It seems just when I'm getting somewhere, something bad happens and to make things worse I always feel as if I have no one to talk too :( (which probaly isn't true, but I feel like its always to much to ask of someone when I poor out all my troubles to them). I mean to me this week wasn't bad at all, I passed my english essay and my business assignment which I am very happy about, but then something happens and it feels like this week wasn't good. I mean what can a girl do? Nothing is the answer on the bright side, at least it wasn't as bad as two and a half weeks ago! Heres to hoping this coming week is better!

Comments

Popular Posts