Wednesday, January 25, 2012

God Provides

Its funny how God always provides at the right time even when we think it is the wrong time. Lately God has provided for me and family so I thought that I would list some of the ways he has:
  • He gave my Mum the perfect job for her.
  • He not only got me into TAFE but he provided the money to allow me to pay for it.
  • He found me a good church to go to at night.
  • He gave me awesome friends who are prepared to get dragged into random shops when they are with me (I dragged a guy friend into a clothing store to help me pick out a bag and he willingly went!).
  • He gave me an awesome supervisor who cares about me and always goes the extra mile to help me.
These are just a few of the ways he has provided for me in the past few weeks and honestly each time he amazings me more and more!

No comments: