God Provides

Its funny how God always provides at the right time even when we think it is the wrong time. Lately God has provided for me and family so I thought that I would list some of the ways he has:
  • He gave my Mum the perfect job for her.
  • He not only got me into TAFE but he provided the money to allow me to pay for it.
  • He found me a good church to go to at night.
  • He gave me awesome friends who are prepared to get dragged into random shops when they are with me (I dragged a guy friend into a clothing store to help me pick out a bag and he willingly went!).
  • He gave me an awesome supervisor who cares about me and always goes the extra mile to help me.
These are just a few of the ways he has provided for me in the past few weeks and honestly each time he amazings me more and more!

Comments

Popular Posts