- Picking up an awesome pair of flats for only $12.
- Talking to a friend on facebook and mentioning that my Dad was watching a German documentry and they immeadiatly begin writing German (I couldn't help but smile!).
- Feeling my kittens (Chickpea's) fur when she brushed against my leg whenever I'm on the computer.
- Counting down the days to the new season of Dance Academy and realising that it starts on Monday (its one of the things that I never thought I would be into but love it).
- Getting called slighty trendy by my sis.
- Seeing my auntie's and uncle's new house (it is really nice I want to live there haha:D)
- My Mum having her day off on Friday (my day off from TAFE) instead of Wednesday (when she normally has it), it was nice to spend time with her.
- Picking up my watch which was sent off to get repared afer 6 weeks of not having it (I was wearing one of my sister's many watches).
- Picking up a garden gnome for my Mum for only $4 (she has a collection of mushroom garden ornaments and has always wanted a gnome).
- Making my little sister laugh randomly :)
Saturday, March 10, 2012
10 things that have made me smile this past week :)
I haven't done this for awhile but I thought it would be fun to start it up again so here are 10 things that have made me smile this past week.