- Britt Nicole's latest album Gold is so good, it was released today on iTunes and its amazing. I have been listening to it nonstop today and each time it just gets better.
- Easter is soon (I think this time in 2 weeks it will be Good Friday) and I am loving getting ready for it. Today I made ten chicks using Mum's sewing machine for Easter and they turned out super cute.
- Chocolate, self explanitory every girls need her chocolate.
- The weather is getting cooler which is nice, I can't wait to wear my boots and jeans every day and not have to worry about wearing my sunglasses everytime I walk to the bus or shops. Also bring on the rain!
- Reading and putting my feet up when I get home from a full on day of TAFE.
- Almost being halfway with my TAFE course I am honestly really happy and proud of myself, now I have to pray I get the perfect job for me.
Friday, March 23, 2012
Things I am loving at the moment
I am currently loving so many things so here is a list of the top items: