Last year at high school :)

It's hard to belive that this year will be my last year at school EVER. It will be the last time I will have to shop for school books. The last time I will begin the school year. The last time I will be regarded as school student. The last year I will have to wear my school uniform. The time I will be dragged to a swimming carnival and a sports carnival (yay! I hate those carnivals the best bit was not doing any work for the day! I kid you not I get dragged to them!). The last time I will be made to do cross contry around the lake.
Its sad but at the same time it feels right, I know I will miss everyone dearly. For the past 4 years I have watched as people have graduated and left the school and this time it will be my turn. I have gone from a girl who was forced to go to school to a girl who loves school! I have been to 2 different high schools, 1 I hated the other I love and don't want to leave. I have had good teachers and bad teachers. I have made and lost friends. But most of all I have grown confident and blossomed into who I am now.
I have realised how good I am at computing and how bad I am at chemistry!
At the end of the day I am finishing a chapter of my life and 2012 a new one begins!

Comments

Popular Posts