So long 2011!

With 2011 ending in a few hours I thought I would take time to reflect on this past year :) this year hasn't always been easy, but I survived it! There have been highlights, lowlights and inbetweenlights, but hey life wasn't meant to be easy!

Even though 2012 hasn't started yet there are already a few struggles that we will have to face,starting tomorrow morning when we begin our search to find a new church 'home'. A few months ago my Dad decided he would resign from his current job as a baptist pastor and begin part time study starting in 2012 to get his masters in theology so he would eventually be able to lecture and maybe go to Peru as a missionary (along with my Mum) to teach pastors over there. So starting tomorrow we will begin to search for a new church. Many people have asked me how I feel about all this and my answer has always been the same "It's going to be hard and sad, but it feels right." so I will just have to trust God.

I don't know how exactly 2012 will turn out compared to 2011, but I do know God will be with me (and my family) every step of the way.

Comments

booh13 said…
try mount pleasant baptist church :)

Popular Posts