Dancing in the moonlight

I have this vision call it stupid but I have always had it since I was young.

This vision is of me and a guy dancing in a deserted parking lot at night there are lights around us and there is just enough light to see where we are dancing. There is no music playing and you can hear the russle of the wind, its cold but we don't notice it and keep dancing. I am guessing it is the middle of winter by the coolness and darkness of the sky, the sky is clear and the moon shines down on us. We continue dancing for awhile then slowly kiss and continue to dance.

Its a vision that I know may not ever happen, but sometimes I like to lie awake and imagine what it would be like, I guess the fact is in my vision its like we are the only two people in the world and thats what makes it so special.

Comments

Popular Posts