Easter Weekend

I had a great Easter weekend saying that, I had a great week from Wednesday night onwards so here is a recap of what I did from Wednesday night onwards:
  • Had dinner with my bible study group on Wednesday night and then we all went back to one of the guys places to watch Spongebob (the guys were in charge of the TV and that is what they picked!) and play board games.
  • Went to the art gallery, did some shopping then went to TAFE then to see the film Mirror Mirror and have dinner on Thursday night with my friend Gem :) it was hectic but very fun.
  • Went to a awkward Good Friday service (got dragged to my parents church) and then went into town for hot chips and to wander round the markets near the dock.
  • Went to my local theme park with some family friends and then my aunties and uncles place for dinner on Saturday it was safe to say I was dead by the end of it.
  • Did an Easter egg hunt (which my Dad was more exited about than my sisters!) and ate chocolate all day followed by a brief nap and then church and then more chocolate after church.
Yes it has been a very hectic few days but each day has been amazing and I wouldn't change it for anything :_

Comments

Popular Posts