Winter is coming!!!

Its finally beginning to feel like winter (even though its Autum) here which is nice yesterday it finally rained after around 30 days of us not seeing a drop! I honestly hate the heat so the cooler weather is a welcome change (and its a nice excuse to buy some new winter clothes and dig out my boots and flats). So here are my favourite things about winter:
  • Rain.
  • Storms.
  • Being able to wear jeans and boots and all the other winter fashions.
  • Snuggling up with my cats listening to the rain.
  • Enjoying soup for dinner.
  • Hot showers on cold nights.
  • Wearing my dressing gown around the house (it is pink and very fluffy!).
  • Baking things and having the whole house warm up.
  • Putting the heater on and then having to fight the cats to get some of the warmth.


Honestly I love winter and would love to move down south where it rains heaps and the country air is so clean. Of course there are things I don't love about winter (getting drenched on the way to the bus or home, catching colds and flus and the cold mornings where you can see your breath.), but the good clearing out weighs the bad in this case! Even though its only Autum I can't wait for winter to be in full swing! 

Comments

Popular Posts