Album Review: Talking Dreams by Echosmith

This review was totally coming and everyone knows it. I rarely buy music and its fine as I tend to listen to the same stuff over and over again I maybe buy 2 albums a year if that as I honestly can think of much better things to spend my money on. I was in the car with my Mum and Cool Kids came on and it was super catchy and I couldn't get the song out of my head so I went home and downloaded the song off itunes and played it on repeat nonstop. So I decided to pre-order the album and since its release on Friday it has been played nonstop.

Talking Dreams is Echosmith's debut album the lyrics are amazing and the vocals fit together really well, the vibe is different to anything I have every heard but it works. Echosmith is a sibling band made up of Graham (15), Sydney (17), Noah (18) and Jamie (21) who are based in LA. Their single Cool Kids has been skyrocketing on the charts worldwide which is massive achievement for any band.
Talking Dreams has a variety of songs that most people will be able to relate to including Cool Kids. I have a feeing that this will become my Summer soundtrack and can see it being played at many events and during road trips (because this Summer will be all about day trips to various places of course my sister asked me how I would get there not realising that soon I will have my license!) it just has that vibe to it. They are a band of seriously talented siblings and there is just something about a sibling band that appeals to people (remember the Jonas Brothers? The Veronicas? Brothers 3? All sibling bands). There is a good variety of songs and you will soon find yourself singing along or the songs stuck in your head. I am not saying that you should download the album but you should at least check it out, now if only the would come to Australia to tour then I would be happy!

Comments

Popular Posts