Here are 10 things that have made me smile this past week:
- Realising that in under 2 weeks I can start the journey of getting my license back! My fingers are itching to hold my keys and start my car, of course I have a long road ahead of me but I am looking forward to getting behind the wheel again.
- Finding a cute pair of PJ pants at bras n things on sale and in my size. I love my pair I got from them so to get another pair half price made me happy.
- Walking home from the bus in 39 degree heat and having a cold shower.
- Spending the past weekend down south with my family and enjoying listening to the sounds of the sea while drifting off to sleep.
- Finally buying a new hair dryer after realising each time I use my current one it never sounds quite right and there have been claims that there's smoke coming out of it.
- Finishing 2 books and feeling inspired after reading both of them.
- Starting the book of Job and realising that despite what Satan put him through he always trusted in God.
- Realising that there's a new episode of Saving Hope this week and looking forward to watching it.
- Eating ice cream for dinner as there was no food in the house and I didn't have the energy to walk to shops (I did also eat crackers and dip but it was mainly ice cream!).
- Coming home to Rikki waiting for me everyday this week and demanding cuddles and attention.
What were 10 things that made you smile this past week?