Hopefully this time next week I will be able to sit behind the wheel of my car! Of course I won't have my license until I sit my practical test (I will let you know as soon as I find out as I will NEED your prayers!) but for now just being able to drive seems like a great thing. My fingers have been itching to grab my car keys for the past couple of weeks anyway moving on, its time for another 5 Friday Favourites!
- Superstore - this show fills the void that Parks and Rec left. It's such a fun show based around a big store (like Walmart I guess) and what the staff get up to. The characters are likeable, its quotable ("and just like Pandoras box our store must close will it be filled with hope like Pandora's box or Grace? I hope not, if you are Grace's parents please come and collect her!") and it will leave you laughing for hours.
- Formula 10.0.6 On Your Mark blemish and mark fader - this stuff is amazing and it works wonders! I have always had trouble with breakouts lasting days and I saw this in Priceline and decided to try it and since using it my breakouts (even major ones) last half the time they used to. It used a mix of bilberry, lemon and salicylic acid to help fade and treat marks. You just roll it on at night and in the morning over the breakout and it does what it says. My sister borrowed mine a while ago and loves it as well
- Hollywood Eye Makeup Corrector and Remover - these are game changers with my eye makeup. I now don't need to worry about starting over if I am make a mistake when I am doing my eyeliner or eye shadow, I just snap one of these and within seconds the mistake is gone. These are also great when you are removing stubborn eyeliner and mascara at the end of the day.
- Studio DIY - this blog is so fun to read and will brighten up your day! Its full of fun DIY projects and is filled with donuts, sprinkles, confetti, balloons, piñatas, and glitter. If you are after a new project to try or just need something to brighten to up your day then Studio DIY is it.
- Fimo - I have been on a bit of a craft kick lately and I am loving Fimo. Its oven bake polymer clay and comes in so many colours and effects (glitter, metallics, transparent). I just love to play around with it and see what I can make and its so fun with something comes together like I pictured. Its super easy to mix colours as well so you really only need the primary colours and white to create whatever your heart desires. It also doesn't dry out so it means you can work on projects over a few days/weeks if required.