Another thing added to the list.

Today I was looking through some old documents on the family computer to find something and I came across the letter of reference some of my old teachers wrote when I was still in high school (do schools still do that?). It seemed stange at the time and the only reason it was on the computer as I thought it would be a good addition to a job application, I decided to scan through it and came across this:
I couldn't help but wonder what happened to the girl who had spontaneous approach to life during high school. I am not that spontaneous girl now (which you can read about here) and I am wondering if I ever will be. During high school I didn't see myself as having a spontaneous approach to life and I can't help but wonder if I was putting an act on, espicially as during year 12 when the letter was written I was going through a tough patch and was anything but spontaneous. I guess its just another thing in the past that will remain unknown and added to the ever growing list of who I was back then and who I'm not now.

Comments

Popular Posts