10 things I can smile about this week :)

My internet has been playing up alot lately plus I have been super busy! So its been kinda hard to get a spare moment to sit down and blog when the internet is working! But here are a few things I can smile about!
  1. School is nearly over for the year!
  2. I got the latest Glee album (the rocky horror show one!).
  3. I am ok at dancing well we have to do in PE and thought I would totally fail at it but I am actually having fun doing it.
  4. I got 2 books I wanted (Enna buring and River secrets both by Shannon Hale really good books!).
  5. I have no more assessments in english (well apart from the exam).
  6. I have a river cruise coming up in 2 weeks.
  7. I have a friends birthday party tomorrow night (but its not a halloween one!)
  8. I bought a lego board game.
  9. The chickens are all laying eggs now!
  10. The cats are not annoying me ( I couldn't think of a better one!).

Have a good weekend! :)

Comments

Popular Posts