10 moments that have made me smile this week!

Ok I'm switching it up today, instead of 10 things that I have made me smile this week, this week it will be 10 moments that have made me smile this week. Ok, I'm not sure what the difference between the 2 is but there is maybe moments include physical? I'm not sure! But I felt like a change!
  1. Waking up in the middle of the night and seeing my cat, Tom, curled up beside me!
  2. Watching grandparents, parents and other relatives seeing their children perform in the christmas play, which my mum puts on each year for her 3 year old kindy.
  3. Getting complimented on my cooking skills (yet again! and for the final time I do not want to be a chef!)
  4. realising I survived delivering the biggest paper round this year!
  5. Getting paid :)
  6. reading so many amazing blogs this week! There are too many to mention but they are all great!
  7. setting up the christmas tree.
  8. seeing my friend's face at her suprise birthday party she had no idea what was going on!
  9. Laughing alot!
  10. writing a letter to my cousin :)

Comments

Popular Posts