- Waking up in the middle of the night and seeing my cat, Tom, curled up beside me!
- Watching grandparents, parents and other relatives seeing their children perform in the christmas play, which my mum puts on each year for her 3 year old kindy.
- Getting complimented on my cooking skills (yet again! and for the final time I do not want to be a chef!)
- realising I survived delivering the biggest paper round this year!
- Getting paid :)
- reading so many amazing blogs this week! There are too many to mention but they are all great!
- setting up the christmas tree.
- seeing my friend's face at her suprise birthday party she had no idea what was going on!
- Laughing alot!
- writing a letter to my cousin :)
Saturday, December 4, 2010
10 moments that have made me smile this week!
Ok I'm switching it up today, instead of 10 things that I have made me smile this week, this week it will be 10 moments that have made me smile this week. Ok, I'm not sure what the difference between the 2 is but there is maybe moments include physical? I'm not sure! But I felt like a change!