- putting up the tree, ours is up, we put up on the 1st of december (mainly because mum wouldn't let us put it up any earlier!)
- Listening to christmassy music, I don't normally do it, but seeing as Glee (my favourite tv show!) has released a christmas album, I have been enjoying playing the album when ever I can, actually it's what I'm listening to right now!
- walking through the shops and seeing all the decorations up. I am a shopaholic and this year I have to admit the decorations are beautiful! All silver and white with snowflakes so elegent not the traditional (and over done) red and greens!
- wrapping up christmas presents, I do it normally as soon as I buy the presents!
- going christmas light spotting, we normally do this on a hot night, and drive around its so much fun!
- watching christmas special's on tv, ok this year I am very happy as Glee are doing a christmas special thus the christmas album.
- singing christmas carols at church, it puts me in a christmassy mood imeadiatly!
- giving out christmas cards, I love seeing peoples faces when I hand them a card.
- getting christmas cards, the mail isn't just about bills now!
- reading christmassy books, even though I am a teenager I love reading stories based at christmas time!
Sunday, December 5, 2010
10 things that put me in a christmassy mood!
Christmas is coming! Everyone has their own traditions that put them in a christmassy mood! So here are 10 things that put me in a christmassy mood!