We also wandered around and looked in a few shops, so I was able to pick up a pack of 3 flower shaped lip glosses for $8 which I put in mine and my sisters stockings they look really pretty and are of good quality too, I also got a canvas bag which has a picture of an emu on it I use canvas bags ALOT when we go camping - with going to the showerblocks, beach and small shop its always handy to have a bag which I can easily wash and wear, I finally got a small heart shaped cookie cutter. So though I may have spent $6 over what I planned to do ( I am trying to save it for when we go camping but I never seem to spend that much any way!) I had a good time and it was great catching up with my friend who I never seem to catch up with!
I greatly recomend going op shoping as you never know what you find!
Here are my tips for going op shopping if you ever want too:
- Go to a place where there is at least 2 op shops that way you have a variety of shops to browse.
- DON'T BUY ELECTRONICS! Some electronics can be faulty and its better not to take the risk.
- Browse all the racks of clothing, the chances are you will find something if you go through all the racks.
- Keep an eye out for decent brands, I have picked up alot of things that are by good brands and are of good quality, I have picked up a pair of shoes by a top surf brand that were practically brand new!
- Don't get discouraged if you don't find something as stock is always coming in!
Enjoy op shopping!!!