10 things that have made me smile!

Christmas is literally around the corner! Every christmas I always get exited, Christmas day can't come sooner! I decorate the tree, wrap gifts and presents to give to people (and always get carried away!), play christmas music (Glee being the popular choice this year) and spend almost every living moment thinking about christmas! I love christmas and I have to admit I love the days building up to the main day waking up and seeing all the christmas decorations each day just make me soooo happy! So here are Ten things that have made me smile this week!
  1. CHRISTMAS IS TOMORROW.
  2. I got to see a close friend who I hadn't seen in a while.
  3. I bought a nice top.
  4. I made a yummy oreo cheesecake.
  5. My cats have been a lot more friendlier than normal.
  6. I went to my local theme park twice this week ( I have a season pass which allows me to go when ever I want, for the season!)
  7. I have a nice tan.
  8. I have started re reading Harry Potter (which btw is waaaaaaay better than twilight!)
  9. There is just over 2 weeks till I go camping :)
  10. I picked up a few last minute extra gifts for my sisters.

Merry Christmas to everyone who reads my blog, I hope you have a fun filled day tomorrow :)

Comments

Popular Posts